The TAMRON 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD (Model B008) is quite a controversial lens. I just had to get one to find out for myself what this lens is all about. Follow my blog as I use this lens on a daily basis and discover for yourself if this lens is indeed a diamond in the rough, or if it simply just another average, try to do it all, kit level lens.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Spiders Spiders Everywhere

Wow, I've had a lot of fun the past two days. Any insect that ventures into my house by implication is eligible to pose for my photos :-)

Here are some images of spiders snapped using my Tamron VC PZD with a +4 diopter on. Note multiple photos where taken at varying focal depths and combined using image stacking software to produce a single image with good depth of field. Also, I am still getting used to the image stacking software, so the resulting images are not yet to my liking, especially the background on the last one. All images are crops.



Canon 600D, Tamron 18-270mm f3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD. Focal length 270mm, Exposure 1/10sec at f13 +2/3EV, ISO 200, Focus manual, VC off, Flash none, Filter UV and +4 diopter.



Canon 600D, Tamron 18-270mm f3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD. Focal length 270mm, Exposure 1/10sec at f14 +2/3EV, ISO 200, Focus manual, VC off, Flash none, Filter UV and +4 diopter.



Canon 600D, Tamron 18-270mm f3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD. Focal length 270mm, Exposure 0.3sec at f14 +2/3EV, ISO 200, Focus manual, VC off, Flash none, Filter UV and +4 diopter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review