The TAMRON 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD (Model B008) is quite a controversial lens. I just had to get one to find out for myself what this lens is all about. Follow my blog as I use this lens on a daily basis and discover for yourself if this lens is indeed a diamond in the rough, or if it simply just another average, try to do it all, kit level lens.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

In my eyes

Another jumping spider variety I would guess. I was amazed to see when I did my post processing, that if I zoom in on the spider's eyes, I can see my reflection in his eyes. How amazing is that! Those are small eyes, but still enough light is reflected back to contain a whole image of me holding the camera.

I must say, if spiders could have a personality, this one would have quite a good sense of humor. He kept on jumping onto my lens just before I could click to take the image. Kind of fits his looks as well. I am mad about his little fringe. I will go to the local library and see if I can get a book on insects in New Zealand.

Else, quite a precarious pose with the spider on the side of a wooden wall.



Canon 600D, Tamron 18-270mm f3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD. Focal length 270mm, Exposure 1/80sec at f13 +2/3EV, ISO 800, Focus manual, VC off, Flash none, Filter UV and +2 diopter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review