The TAMRON 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD (Model B008) is quite a controversial lens. I just had to get one to find out for myself what this lens is all about. Follow my blog as I use this lens on a daily basis and discover for yourself if this lens is indeed a diamond in the rough, or if it simply just another average, try to do it all, kit level lens.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Mr & Mrs Prickly Spider

Worked from home today and my wife was outside busy in the garden when I heard her calling me. She almost had a little spider fall on her. I rushed back inside to grab my camera to take some pics of the creature. This spider is only about 1.5cm long in sitting position and about 2cm I would guess in walking position.

Shooting was not easy, since I had to take the images standing plus I had a +4 diopter on to get close enough to the tiny thing. Later in the day I found another spider outside, and only after downloading those images to Lightroom did I see the two spiders must be from the same species. My guess would be the bigger one is the female and the smaller one the male.

Please add a comment if you know what these spiders are called.

Due to the small size of the spider all pics had a small amount of sharpening added and all are crops from the bigger original pics.



Canon 600D, Tamron 18-270mm f3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD. Focal length 270mm, Exposure 1/50sec at f18 +2/3 EV, ISO 800, Focus manual, VC on, Flash none, Filter UV and +4 diopter.

And the Lady of the house. She was hanging upside down  outside almost at ceiling level. This one was difficult to snap.



Canon 600D, Tamron 18-270mm f3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD. Focal length 200mm, Exposure 1/50sec at f16 +2/3 EV, ISO 800, Focus manual, VC on, Flash none, Filter UV and +4 diopter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review