The TAMRON 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD (Model B008) is quite a controversial lens. I just had to get one to find out for myself what this lens is all about. Follow my blog as I use this lens on a daily basis and discover for yourself if this lens is indeed a diamond in the rough, or if it simply just another average, try to do it all, kit level lens.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

1968 Ford Shelby G.T.500KR

Enjoyed myself last night playing with painting with light. My "patient" model was a 1968 Ford Shelby G.T.500KR in 1/18 scale. Not a very detailed model but good enough for low light work. My flashlight was a 3 LED model. Exposure was set to bulb and f-stop to 18. And then you just guess it from there. I've tried a number of techniques like lighting the car from the back etc. but for this shot, I aimed the flash at the nose and side and then slowly moved the around the back of the car making sure not to have much light fall on the bodywork. I am pretty pleased with the old border look adding to the period of the model.



Canon 600D, Tamron 18-270mm f3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD. Focal length 39mm, Exposure 24sec at f18, ISO 100, Focus manual, VC off, Flash none, Filter UV.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review