The TAMRON 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD (Model B008) is quite a controversial lens. I just had to get one to find out for myself what this lens is all about. Follow my blog as I use this lens on a daily basis and discover for yourself if this lens is indeed a diamond in the rough, or if it simply just another average, try to do it all, kit level lens.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

General Practitioner

Well, I have mixed feelings about this shot, and maybe one day I will go and re-shoot it. Why am I conflicted? The main reason is the red car in the scene. Without the car I know the scene will look more empty, but on the other hand this partial car give some action and life to the shot.

Oh well, enjoy what I have for now. This truly is a very interesting and full of character building.


Canon 600D, Tamron 18-270mm f3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD. Focal length 18mm, Exposure 1/320sec at f8 +-2EV bracketed, ISO 400, Focus auto, VC on, Flash none, Filter none.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review