The TAMRON 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD (Model B008) is quite a controversial lens. I just had to get one to find out for myself what this lens is all about. Follow my blog as I use this lens on a daily basis and discover for yourself if this lens is indeed a diamond in the rough, or if it simply just another average, try to do it all, kit level lens.

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Kruger Elephant

Due to the sudden death of my dad, we found ourselves back in South Africa on short notice recently. God was kind enough to make a mini vacation to the Kruger National Park possible. I hope to paste some pics of my Tamron performing at its best doing wildlife photography.

Canon 600D, Tamron 18-270mm f3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD, Focal length 92mm, Exposure 1/250sec at f8, ISO 200, Focus auto, VC on, Flash none, Filter none.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review