The TAMRON 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD (Model B008) is quite a controversial lens. I just had to get one to find out for myself what this lens is all about. Follow my blog as I use this lens on a daily basis and discover for yourself if this lens is indeed a diamond in the rough, or if it simply just another average, try to do it all, kit level lens.

Thursday, September 11, 2014

1927 Austin 12/4 Saloon Interior

This delightful photo of the interior of a 1927 Austin 12/4 Saloon was taken at the Pointon Museum earlier this year: www.pointoncollection.co.nz

I would highly recommend a trip to the museum if you are in the area. The owners are so forthcoming with information, you will find you can easily spend a whole day there!

This image was shot using natural light without a tripod. Three images were taken with 2 stop difference between them. I've used Photomatix to generate a BW HDR from where some post processing was completed in Lightroom. I do hope you like the old school feel. This is my first attempt at mimicking the look and feel of a 100 old photograph.

Canon 600D, Tamron 10-24mm f3.5-4.5 Di II, Focal length 10mm, Exposure 1/125sec at f8, ISO 6400, Focus auto, Flash none, Filter none.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review