The TAMRON 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD (Model B008) is quite a controversial lens. I just had to get one to find out for myself what this lens is all about. Follow my blog as I use this lens on a daily basis and discover for yourself if this lens is indeed a diamond in the rough, or if it simply just another average, try to do it all, kit level lens.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Attention!!!

Who says a winter day cannot yield good beach photos! I have no clue what these poles were used for in time past, but, they really added interest and character to a scene that would otherwise have been just another plain beach photo.

Well, I was not too happy with how these turned out in color, so I did a quick black and white conversion in Photoshop and I am very pleased with the dramatic effect. I would also like to re-iterate how pleased I am with the performance of the Tamron 18-270mm PZD. This lens is now such a natural part of my kit and I find using it more and more over my other lenses. This hold true especially for general family outings like this particular day, where I do not want to drag my whole camera bag along with me.

Canon 600D, Tamron 18-270mm f3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD. Focal length 18mm, Exposure 1/200sec at f8, ISO 100, Focus auto, VC on, Flash none, Filter none. 


Canon 600D, Tamron 18-270mm f3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD. Focal length 18mm, Exposure 1/200sec at f8, ISO 100, Focus auto, VC on, Flash none, Filter none.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review