The TAMRON 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD (Model B008) is quite a controversial lens. I just had to get one to find out for myself what this lens is all about. Follow my blog as I use this lens on a daily basis and discover for yourself if this lens is indeed a diamond in the rough, or if it simply just another average, try to do it all, kit level lens.

Friday, March 30, 2012

Old school publishing

There is this nice cafe in the Dominion Post building in Boulcott Street Wellington. The coffee is very good, and I would recommend their Cappuccinos. The shop was recently re-branded and the decor changed from an aged look, to something modern and inviting. While placing my order I noticed these two old school typewriters in the window. I checked to make sure I have permission to shoot these first and I am pretty pleased with the results since I did not have any decent lighting or tripod.


Canon 600D, Tamron 18-270mm f3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD. Focal length 35mm, Exposure 1/15sec at f7.1, ISO 800, Focus auto, VC on, Flash popup, Filter none.



Canon 600D, Tamron 18-270mm f3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD. Focal length 35mm, Exposure 1/30sec at f7.1, ISO 800, Focus auto, VC on, Flash popup, Filter none.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review