The TAMRON 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD (Model B008) is quite a controversial lens. I just had to get one to find out for myself what this lens is all about. Follow my blog as I use this lens on a daily basis and discover for yourself if this lens is indeed a diamond in the rough, or if it simply just another average, try to do it all, kit level lens.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Premier John Ballance

The statue of Premier John Ballance stands in front of the Parliamentary Library on the Parliament grounds in Wellington. Walking back to our offices after going to a customer one morning, I decided to take a shortcut through the parliament grounds to take a number of photos before the worst of the winter rolls in. I will post these over the next couple of days.

To start off, this statue was post processed in Adobe Photoshop CS6 Beta only. Most tweaking was performed in Camera Raw.


Canon 600D, Tamron 18-270mm f3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD. Focal length 42mm, Exposure 1/640sec at f8, ISO 400, Focus auto, VC on, Flash none, Filter none.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review